This accredited program (which follows the training standards set out by the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities) can be completed over a 5 month period of time beginning in either September or January/February. It includes 330 hours of in-class instruction, 80 hours of supervised clinical workplace experience, 270 hours of co-op/consolidation workplace experience (with both long-term care and community placements), and 7 senior secondary school credits towards the Ontario Secondary Diploma requirements.
Our next information sessions for the 2017/2018 school year will take place in May 2017. We hope the following locations will have enough interest to run.
- Cornwall (both Semesters)
- Kemptville (both Semesters)
- Brockville (Both Semesters)
- Vankleek Hill (Semester 1- September- January ONLY)
- Smiths Falls (Semester 1- September- January ONLY)
- Gananoque (Semester 2- February- June ONLY)
Registration sessions will take place in late August for semester 1 programs.